Tuesday 15 May 2012

Light of darkness


 As the darkness gives way to the
succumbing light of the day,
As I stay awake,
looking forth to the warmth of your words,
As I reminisce the joys we spent under the bright sky,
I ruminate about the times you said you will stand by me.

Flared capes with hood,
Zardozi Embroidery on Black Satin Cape,
Blace Lace with Dupionni Silk in blue
 

The story is about two friends and how time grows them apart. Bonds made over time fizzle out. Someone told me long time ago that every relationship has an expiry date. I wouldn't want to believe so but I have seen it happen. 




The two capes have been designed and constructed by yours truly. Although for different assignments I styled them together to get this Fab result. 6 in the morning shoot in Belapur by the fantastic Saagar Gavri. And the lovely models Ritika Dodeja and Smriti Bafna.













No comments:

Post a Comment