Wednesday 16 May 2012

Unconcealed



Open up but shut down,
I try to bare my soul.
I hide myself,
I sink into a black hole.
I let my mind fly endlessly,
Just then reality comes with a leash;
I am Exposed, UNCONCEALED, Free
And that is all you will be able to see.


For our Couture module in the 7th Semester, I came up with theme UNCONCEALED. I wanted to create a Gown which was sultry at the same time sophisticated. I love skin show but just a peek of it and at the right places. I absolutely love this gown which i made in GWEEEEN of course with animal printed chiffon. The back had a long train of Black Tulle cones.


A thigh high slit worked wonderfully with the gown.

 
 6 in the morning shoot on Shweta Sharma's locked terrace, with yummy Nidhi Sunil and the rockstar Saagar Gavri.

No comments:

Post a Comment